Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bedroom Inspiration

I ended up moving to a new house after my first year in university, and am now in a place with 4 other lovely roommates and have a new bedroom to think about decorating. Such is the case that I will be heading back to move in within a couple of days, I thought it prudent to put together a little post summarizing what I'd like my space to be.
I've upgraded to a queen bed, and that combined with the fact that my new room is a mite bit smaller than my old one I want to use my space more efficiently for storage, study, leisure as well as keeping to minimalist, more mature aesthetic.

The general idea I want it light and cozy; white and cream with pops of bright color and warm lighting which make the space inviting. I have  few DIY projects I'm going to attempt as well for keeping me organized as well for wall art and such. I will surely post pictures once my room has totally come together but for now I thought I'd post some pictures I've accumulated of spaces & particular projects and room elements I like.
(Side note: all of these pictures come from tumblr or pinterest so I do not claim to own any of these, rather, the credit goes to the respective photographer. Collage app credit to PicMonkey.)

       







This just happens to be the few images I liked the most. I may or may not add in some more as I find them.
What do you lovelies have planned for your back to school digs?
r.

No comments:

Post a Comment